Sit back and watch! This weight driven band saw cuts through your metal without applying any pressure. It is also completely hands free once you place the saw down and features an automatic cut-off stopping the motor when the cut is complete.
Ideal for cutting tube, pipe, solid steel, non-ferrous and wood, this HAFCO model features a fully adjustable blade roller for accurate and straight cutting, a 3 speed pulley drive system with the ability to cut 45º degrees in mitre vice. When you’re done, the HAFCO can be rolled away thanks to its rear mounted wheels.
- 150 x 100mm (W x H) rectangular capacity
- Ideal for cutting tube, pipe, solid steel, non-ferrous and wood
- Adjustable spring tension screw regulating cutting feed rate
- Fully-adjustable blade roller for accurate and straight cutting
- Adjustable length stop for repetition cutting
- 3-speed pulley drive system
- Automatic electric cut-out switch
- Vertical cutting table included
- Portable – on wheels for site work
- Cuts to 45º degrees in mitre vice
- Sealed worm and pinion gearbox drive
Shop the HARCO BS-4A Mettal Cutting Band Saw (B002) in store or on line now at Machineryhouse