RESTO MY RIDE USER AGREEMENT
Welcome to Resto my Ride. This website is owned and operated by the team that brings you the Internationally renowned Car Restoration TV show, Resto my Ride.
The entity that you are contracting with is RESTO GROUP INTERNATIONAL PTY LTD (ABN 27 647 558 923) In this User Agreement, this entity is referred to as “Resto my Ride”, “we” or “us”.
By using the Restomyride.com and Restomyride.com.au website’s, including any related subdomains, service or tool (“the Resto my Ride services”), you agree to the following terms with Resto my Ride.
Some Resto my Ride services may have additional or other terms that we will provide to you when you use those services. For example, Sellers may be subject to our Seller Participation Agreement.
All policies and additional terms posted on our site are incorporated into this User Agreement.
If you disagree with any part of this User Agreement, please do not continue to use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
We may use social media and the Site may provide links to a number of social media sites (for example Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok). We reserve the right to change, vary, increase, decrease or desist from our social media presence at any time at our sole discretion.
We may from time to time host our own social media function, including blogs, consumer reviews, ratings and forums but are not obliged to do so. We do not necessarily endorse, support, encourage, verify or agree with any comments or opinions posted by third parties and any such posting does not necessarily represent the views of Resto my Ride.
We take no responsibility for all and any content on the Site except for such items which are specifically identified as being content produced by us.
The Site may be accessed by Users from Australia and from overseas. We make no representation that the Site complies with the laws of any country outside of Australia. If you access the Site outside of Australia, you do so at your own risk.
Risk & Liability
We give no warranties in relation to the authenticity of advertisers or Users of the Site. To the extent permitted by Australian Law, we give no warranty as to the Goods and Services purchased from Sellers on the Site. The fact that content appears on the Site does not imply our endorsement or liability in respect of such content.
Unless expressly stated by us, hyperlinks to other websites contained within the Site are not maintained or controlled by us. As a result we make no warranties about third party websites, nor do we accept any liability or responsibility for or endorse the content or use of these websites. If you enter a third party website from the Site, you do so at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any virus, hacking or breach of security arising from the use of any such hyperlinks.
All reasonable care will be taken while compiling the Site’s content, including advertising content. Nevertheless, we do not warrant or represent that the Site is complete, current or free from typographical or other errors, or omissions. Information, advertisements, software and Product descriptions may include inaccuracies. We endeavour to provide continuous availability of our services and access to the Site. However, access to the Site may not always be possible due to numerous factors including those which are out of our control. We do not warrant or represent that our services and access to the Site will be timely, continuous, fault-free, uninterrupted, secure or virus-free.
By reason of occasional technological difficulties, and to the extent permitted by Australian law, we will not be liable for any compensatory or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Site or inability to use the Site even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages. You release Resto Group International, its officers, contractors, employees and agents against all loss, claims, costs, demands, damages and liabilities related to use or inability to use the Site in this regard.
To use certain portions of the Site and Resto my Ride Services, you may be directed to register on the Site and create a user profile or account (Account). As part of the registration process, you may be asked to submit your name, address, email address and/or similar information and to select a password. You agree that all information you provide for purposes of creating an account (Registration Information) will be true, accurate, current, and complete and your failure to provide such information shall constitute a breach of these terms and conditions and may result in the immediate termination of your Account.
(i) promptly update your Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete; and
(ii) maintain the confidentiality of your password. You may not disclose your password to anyone. Resto my Ride is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your password.
In creating an Account, you shall not
(a) select or use the email address or username of another person with the intent to impersonate that person,
(b) use a name subject to the rights of any other person without authorisation,
(c) use an email address or username that is profane, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate or
(d) allow any other party to use your Account and/or password except as set forth herein. You may not share or transfer any Account.
It is important to read and understand all our Policies as they provide the rules for using the Resto my Ride Services and Site.
Our policies, including all policies referenced in them, are part of this User Agreement and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on our sites
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time. We may amend the policies by posting the amended terms on the Site. Except if otherwise stated on the policy page, all amended terms will automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted. The amended terms may come into effect sooner, depending on the circumstances giving rise to the need to change the policy. For example, policies may come into immediate effect as a result of urgent public health or safety requirements. When using particular services on our sites, you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the sites. You should regularly review the terms of any applicable policies before using the site.
All such policies or rules are incorporated into this User Agreement.
Last updated on January 8, 2023 by Resto Group International Pty Ltd.